Plenty, a fab new book by Yotam Ottolenghi has been my book du jour this weekend and ‘Plenty’ is what we’ve been eating. ‘Plenty’ of our five a day I should point out – this particular book is veg-tastic so not for the veg-shy amongst you. A much needed green fix was required after the over indulgence of last weekend…. Mr Predictable purchased me this lovely book for my birthday back in June (he’s good) but as ever I’ve not had a minute to really sit down and read it let alone attempt some of the culinary treats so I made a point to rectify that this weekend.
FOLLOW OUR TAILS
LIKE OUR TAILS
mymonkfish recent posts
- SCOTTISH SOUL FOOD TAKEDOWN – SUNDAY 17th MARCH
- VEG BOXES, GRAZE, FLAVOURLY… BOXES THROUGH YOUR DOOR…
- EAT LOCAL, WE’VE SAID IT BEFORE WE’RE SAYING IT AGAIN!
- FESTIVE GREETINGS FROM MONKFISH TOWERS!
- TICKET GIVEAWAY FOR CHRISTMAS FOODIES FESTIVAL, 1st and 2nd Dec, EDINBURGH!
- If it’s worth cooking well, it’s worth cooking slowly. Jay Rayner speaks out!
- BBC GOOD FOOD SHOW, GLASGOW, TICKET GIVEAWAY!
- INNIS & GUNN & CAFE ST HONORE, HARVEST SUPPER 2012
- BREW LAB | ARTISAN COFFEE BAR | EDINBURGH
- SCOTTISH FOOD AND DRINK FORTNIGHT 2012
- WHEN MS MONKFISH TOOK AFTERNOON TEA….
- Create:Eat – a collaborative dining event in Edinburgh
- FOODIES FESTIVAL EDINBURGH, AUGUST 10-12, 2012
- KINFOLK – A SHARED INTEREST IN SMALL GATHERINGS
- THE SUPER (DUPER) MARKET, NYC
Mymonkfish talks aboutEdinburgh, Edinburgh restaurants, Edinburgh eating out, Edinburgh dining, Edinburgh food reviews, Edinburgh restaurant reviews, Edinburgh festival, Scotland, Scottish food, Food from Scotland, Scottish food guide, Edinburgh fine dining, Edinburgh Michelin Star restaurants