Couldn’t resist this, as the snow fell in Edinburgh (again….) there was only one thing for it, more baking… I wasn’t going to leave the house today so I thought I’d put the time to good use and bake a few cookies….and seeing as this is the FESTIVE SEASON I swiftly reached for Nigella’s Christmas book, where else? Kettle on, tea pot filled, best china cups at the ready, Christmas movie on TV – you couldn’t write it! Sunday afternoon’s don’t get better than this….happy happy
BE IN IT TO WIN IT…
FOLLOW OUR TAILS
LIKE OUR TAILS
mymonkfish recent posts
- WIN DINNER AT THE GALVIN BRASSERIE DE LUXE, EDINBURGH
- SCOTTISH SOUL FOOD TAKEDOWN – SUNDAY 17th MARCH
- VEG BOXES, GRAZE, FLAVOURLY… BOXES THROUGH YOUR DOOR…
- EAT LOCAL, WE’VE SAID IT BEFORE WE’RE SAYING IT AGAIN!
- FESTIVE GREETINGS FROM MONKFISH TOWERS!
- TICKET GIVEAWAY FOR CHRISTMAS FOODIES FESTIVAL, 1st and 2nd Dec, EDINBURGH!
- If it’s worth cooking well, it’s worth cooking slowly. Jay Rayner speaks out!
- BBC GOOD FOOD SHOW, GLASGOW, TICKET GIVEAWAY!
- INNIS & GUNN & CAFE ST HONORE, HARVEST SUPPER 2012
- BREW LAB | ARTISAN COFFEE BAR | EDINBURGH
- SCOTTISH FOOD AND DRINK FORTNIGHT 2012
- WHEN MS MONKFISH TOOK AFTERNOON TEA….
- Create:Eat – a collaborative dining event in Edinburgh
- FOODIES FESTIVAL EDINBURGH, AUGUST 10-12, 2012
- KINFOLK – A SHARED INTEREST IN SMALL GATHERINGS
Mymonkfish talks aboutEdinburgh, Edinburgh restaurants, Edinburgh eating out, Edinburgh dining, Edinburgh food reviews, Edinburgh restaurant reviews, Edinburgh festival, Scotland, Scottish food, Food from Scotland, Scottish food guide, Edinburgh fine dining, Edinburgh Michelin Star restaurants