There is so much going on right now it’s hard to know where to start… Mrs M has just rolled the ‘magic’ dice and it said EAT, so perhaps that is where we should start this edition of Monkfish Monday…with food…for a change.
– Popcorn to be exact. Really need one of these at the Towers…
– Lucky Mrs M dined at Number One at The Balmoral last week just to ‘check out’ their new refurb. You’ll find her photos over on our Facebook page. Yes, it was pretty spectacular and she’s been raving on about how blooming lovely Chef Jeff Bland is…
– Soderberg formerly Peter’s Yard in Edinburgh has opened a HUGE bakery/pizza place in Quartermile. It looks and smells amazing, pizza by the slice, what’s not to like.
– And food news just in….we’re excited to be able to tell you that our friends Dram & Smoke will be ‘popping up’ during the festival this year, hurrah for that. We’ll let you know when we know more.
– Our new favourite bar in town is Spitfire, check it out!
MONKFISH MONDAY FOOD NEWS OVER AND OUT.