Hello! If you’re new to MyMonkfish thanks for coming to have a sneaky peak at our foodie ‘tails’. Today Ms Monkfish is appearing on BBC Radio Scotland’s Kitchen Cafe talking about the infuence of food blogging. Tune in at 1:15pm. If you miss(ed) the show then please visit the BBC iplayer for a ‘listen again’ chance.
FOLLOW OUR TAILS
LIKE OUR TAILS
mymonkfish recent posts
- VEG BOXES, GRAZE, FLAVOURLY… BOXES THROUGH YOUR DOOR…
- EAT LOCAL, WE’VE SAID IT BEFORE WE’RE SAYING IT AGAIN!
- FESTIVE GREETINGS FROM MONKFISH TOWERS!
- TICKET GIVEAWAY FOR CHRISTMAS FOODIES FESTIVAL, 1st and 2nd Dec, EDINBURGH!
- If it’s worth cooking well, it’s worth cooking slowly. Jay Rayner speaks out!
- BBC GOOD FOOD SHOW, GLASGOW, TICKET GIVEAWAY!
- INNIS & GUNN & CAFE ST HONORE, HARVEST SUPPER 2012
- BREW LAB | ARTISAN COFFEE BAR | EDINBURGH
- SCOTTISH FOOD AND DRINK FORTNIGHT 2012
- WHEN MS MONKFISH TOOK AFTERNOON TEA….
- Create:Eat – a collaborative dining event in Edinburgh
- FOODIES FESTIVAL EDINBURGH, AUGUST 10-12, 2012
- KINFOLK – A SHARED INTEREST IN SMALL GATHERINGS
- THE SUPER (DUPER) MARKET, NYC
- SUPERNATURE – RAPESEED OIL GIVEAWAY!
Mymonkfish talks aboutEdinburgh, Edinburgh restaurants, Edinburgh eating out, Edinburgh dining, Edinburgh food reviews, Edinburgh restaurant reviews, Edinburgh festival, Scotland, Scottish food, Food from Scotland, Scottish food guide, Edinburgh fine dining, Edinburgh Michelin Star restaurants